Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+9
Fenni
Aerifis
Wyshia
vaikepois
Zarinda
Victoire
Kyrie
Velosong
Linas
13 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by Linas Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Since I made this topic... I have to do it first.. I am Linas Radzevičius, Im 18, living in Lithuania. Decent gamer, focusing on ps2 right now. Trying to get back into DayZ. I like anime, usually slice of life anime. Dunno what else I should say about this, lets see who can say something better about themselves. xD
Linas
Linas
Admin

https://synapse.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Velosong Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 pm

okay Second one is me it seems. My name is Undrakh-Erdene, and 22 years old this year. My motherland is Mongolia. Like everyone else here i'm gamer and mostly i like play on PC. First Person Shooter, Racing, Action and MMO is my favorite genres. Currently playing TERA most and no other games.
Velosong
Velosong

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrie Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 am

Third! I play Yukyrie (priest) and Waltze (berserker). Hobbies in tera: Chasing after girls with my feminine male elf, chatting and not leveling, and annoying men.

Other characteristics are:
- Girl
- 17 y.o
- devoted student; not much of a gamer
- from UK
- secretive with personal details...but my nickname is "Keira"
- doesn't want anyone calling me by that name in-game
Kyrie
Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Helloooo! I have a pretty long name so it's best if everyone stuck to Vicky Razz I'm turning 21, from Singapore, desperately vain and self-absorbed, believes in retail therapy, rewarding good purchases with more purchases, and stuff.

I don't play many games, usually only on my free time when I'm home. Considering getting Final Fantasy 13 Very Happy then probably gonna mess around on there a little more than Tera for a while.

I play a Priest, and get annoyed at my team alot especially if they refuse to cooperate.

I think that's it. >.>
Victoire
Victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarinda Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am

Hello, my name is Johanna Guttman but you know me some Zarinda the elin zerker, im 22 year old but i be 23 in may this year, i live in sweden, i love playing online games but i mosty go for Tera now, used play WoW, playing all type of wii, ps3/ps2 (in game sister is Hime)
Zarinda
Zarinda

Back to top Go down

Post by vaikepois Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Hay, my name is Artur, but you may know me ingame as Ransukekkai (Lance barrier) or Hikarimahou [light (opposite to darkness/evil) magic] im 18 y old and im sadly from Estonia (which country and people i hate). I love playing online games alot (now mostly tera or league of legends) and love watching anime (and i mean it xD).

Anything else can be asked. I shall answer everything within my powers Very Happy (bout me)
vaikepois
vaikepois

http://myanimelist.net/profile/vaikepois

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyshia Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 am

Wyshia, Priest (Healer forever), Bunny Elin. I'm an eccentric human girl who thinks that she is a half bunny-ish creature that can fly and have super powers and will one day destroy the world, so you see, I am perfectly normal.

I am from Malaysia so I may have odd gaming time to some of you ;3. I'm usually quiet but when I'm high, I spam the chat. My real name and age will only be revealed if asked ingame. ;3

I'm an anime lover (too) and well, seeing that I'm playing Tera probably tells that I like gaming as well. MMORPG are usually the type of games I play but from time to time I enjoy some FPS games (Eg. Team Fotress 2 & Killing Floor). The only MOBA game that I absolutely love is Starcraft so don't ask me to touch Dota or LoL. 8D

I love drawing but I still have trouble drawing anatomy/perspective(sobs);-; I'm currently working as a visual effect artist and I absolutely love to do 3D animation *-* From time to time, I do writing as a hobby (Fanfictions/OriginalStories) I love sitting infront of my computer with my character on, stalking friends or guildmates and drawing their character.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Nice to meet all of you!

Wyshia, signing off!
Wyshia
Wyshia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerifis Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 am

Aerifis here! I like animes as much as the others do and what I do...is too much wording so lets skip that zzZ

As for introductions I'm not really good at it but meh I like helping out guildies with quests,BAMS or anything. I'm usually enjoy skype chats and gaming with people via it.

Anyway I'll keep it short and cya all~
Aerifis
Aerifis

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenni Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

If everyone else does it, I might as well do it too.

So I'm Fenni, High Elf Sorc ingame. I'd prefer to just be called Fenni, but if you really want to know my real name feel free to ask.
Played Tera since it released in EU, got one char to max level then quit till F2P due to lack of content.

My prefered games to play are MMOs. I just like the feeling of playing one single game with a massive amount of people at a time. This leads me to my next point.
Non-MMO games I like to play are along the lines of hack n slash games such as God of War, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising. Seeing as I grew up with Nintendo and Sega consoles, I'm also a big fan of Metroid, Mario, Sonic and The Legend of Zelda.
I do play some FPS games although not much due to epic suckage. Same goes for racing games. I have some, but I'm not good at them. Which is fine as long as they're enjoyable. o3o

Aside from games I also used to watch lots of anime. The first one I watched was Soul Eater. Best introduction to anime I could ever wish for. I've watched quite a bit after that, my favourite would be Code Geass. I've stopped watching anime since a few months however. Everything I started with I couldnt get into and just dropped. But currently I'm watching Gundam 00 and I think my passion for anime is slowly getting back to me.

Soooo tl;dr: Hai I'm Fenni, I type too much and see ya ingame, harr harr.
Fenni
Fenni

Back to top Go down

Post by Duskelf Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Yo, Duskelf here, real name's Daniel. I'm 27y old(28 in 2 weeks).

Discovered the world of MMO gaming when i was 21 i think. Needed something to get over a relationship gone bad.
Started with WoW, played til pandas and then it got boring with all the grinding and shit. Right now i'm kinda of a social gamer,
whenever i get bored from my PC i play FF X on PS2. Right now playing Tera, game seems fun if u don't read the global.

irl working for my ISP, that's nice(almost free internet, fiber optics etc.)
Hobbies:
I play Handball, other soprts if i have time for it.
Seasonal hobby is getting fit for summer.
And ofc i do love Anime's. favourite genre ofc being martial arts animes, but i do tend to look at some random animes if
they start to interest me.
Atm it's Naruto, OnePiece, Shingeki no Kyojin(new anime, have high hopes for it).
Really hoping that Fairy Tail comes back and in my dreams ofcourse i'd like to see Bleach continue at some point(although i guess that's not going to happen).

So this is me, have fun and see you in-game.

Cheers!!!
Duskelf
Duskelf

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! Empty me :)

Post by Sergei Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

i`m Serowka - Sergei real name, 29 years old from Israel, crazy as hell, like beer!!!! the more the better Smile , got married 8 months ago, stalking my wife most of the time Razz
friend of Linas over 7 years online, played Voleyball for 8 years as libero, working as Electric guy

Sergei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksis Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello! I'm completely new here) I'm almost 28 years old, like games/TVshows/anime/manga/comics/music/art/sci-fi and a little bit of everything. A proud owner of PS2/PS3/PSP/PSV and a half of XBox 360 (the other half belongs to friend Very Happy we take it from his place to mine like a divorced couple) I can talk about games and game developers for hours, if only anyone be patient enough to read my slow and bad english)
I usually working or playing or make attempts to cosplay. Besides, i like to draw and sculpt but gaming takes a lot of my time (240 hours of FFXII, yay!)

Aleksis

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegon Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Looks like I am the elder here Very Happy
My name is Patrick I am 32 years old and I live in germany =)

I am a MMoFo ... big time Very Happy
First MMO was Tabula Rasa, then AoC, Lotro, Warhammer online, SWTor, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 and Tera. I am not mentioning all the free mmos I have tried in between Very Happy
WoW sucks -.- the graphics make me want to scratch out my eyes ... how can ppl still play that crap ?

I take it we have a multinational guild which is really cool, it sometimes opens the opportunity to meet ppl from other countries =)
Back in the days when I played AoC on a US server I had a guy from saudi arabia who was visiting germany for job reasons so we met and had a nice evening together =)

well anyway lets play and have fun =)

Omegon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pez Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 am

Hello all

Pez/Malasorte here.
Real name Andrea.

I'm 48yo and live in Milan, Italy. Happily married since 1997.

I started playing computer games when computers had just one line of output, lol.

I enjoyed the most (and still playing):
nethack
X-COM Ufo
Doom
Planetside Torment
Eve online, which I've played from 2004 to 2012.

In real life I'm an IT guy, I love and practice free diving and sailing.
And I really love baseball games Wink

PS: that guy on the right is not me --->
his name is Lenny Lowcut and is pictured here just after a really bad aircrash in '27

I forget cruelty and past betrayal,
Careless of where the next bright bolt may fall.
Pez
Pez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum