Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced

3 posters

Go down

Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced Empty Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced

Post by Fenni Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 am

So I just got on the computer and decided to head on over to the gaming website I always check for news. With the E3 currently going on over in LA there's a massive amount of gaming news to be found. But what I just saw blew my mind. ...Maybe it also blew something down in my pants but that's something else.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has finally been announced to be released on the PS4. Now, I'm gonna assume it'll either be released in 2014 or 2015. This means that we did not have a MAIN Kingdom Hearts game in the series for roughly 8-9 years. (Kingdom Hearts 2 was released in 2006). And I think I can definitely speak for every fan of the series: It's about goddamn time they announced it. Of course so far it's a mere announcement with no trailer or any release date. But it's a start, and a good one at that.

Little extra bit which isn't Kingdom Hearts-related, but interesting for Final Fantasy fans: Final Fantasy Versus XIII is now officially Final Fantasy XV. Not much details other than that but once again I assume it'll be PS4-exclusive with a release date around 2014-2015.

Shame I need to get a PS4 now... ;-;
Fenni
Fenni

Back to top Go down

Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced Empty Re: Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced

Post by Linas Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:32 am

I cant force myself to start the first KN game, got KN 2 with about 6 hours of gameplay, but it's just a thing that I never turn on my ps2.. It's like gathering dust and Im thinking about selling it :/
Linas
Linas
Admin

https://synapse.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced Empty Re: Better late than never: Kingdom Hearts 3 announced

Post by Fenni Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 am

Well, no one's saying you HAVE to play it. If you've tried many times but without results it's probably just not your type of game. Though whether you keep trying to play through it or just sell it is completely up to you.

Anyway, little update. Just found the trailer which even shows a tiny bit of gameplay.
Fenni
Fenni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksis Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Final Fantasy XV will be on Xbox One too. It would be ridiculous if they announce it as a Playstation exclusive AGAIN. News about FFXV and KH3 made me happy too. Go Square!

Aleksis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum